Monday, December 09, 2013

A Letter From Joshua Patrick Dudley



Hello Everyone!

Sorry I have been gone for so long, I have been busy with other exciting projects. I have been focusing heavily on my modeling career and have also been writing, directing and producing horror movies. I just noticed it's been almost a year since I had a chance to update the Lost in Oz website! So, I gave the whole website a makeover in preparation for this announcement.

I'm going to be releasing all 3 Lost in Oz book as a combined trilogy with all new artwork and updates made to the stories. I'm really excited about this and though I have not set an official release date, I will announce one soon!

Thank you all for reading the Lost in Oz books. I am so happy to have had the chance to share my love of Oz with you all. I look forward to continuing with my next Oz series, the Guardians of Oz, next year!

With Love,
Joshua Patrick Dudley

No comments: